Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:17 pm   Post subject: Blank Page before beginning quiz

Is it possible to insert a blank slide in Quizmaker so that the name of the test / quiz can be displayed in big type or with a logo? I have not been able to do that. Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Blank Page before beginning quiz

No, it is not possible.

However, the idea about some type of splash window before the quiz would be useful for some QuizMaker users. We will negotiate such an opportunity with our team.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am   Post subject: Re: Blank Page before beginning quiz

Just posted a query about this yesterday. I tried the blank slide, problem is I can't make this the first slide if questions are set to x number of random questions. Since the thread was in 2010 yet, has there been any development about the splash screen? It would be neat if users are first "broken in" with some instructions or other message before diving into the questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Blank Page before beginning quiz

It hasn't been developed yet and I cannot tell you any exact date or version when it is going to be.

It is recommended just to make a PowerPoint slide before the quiz introducing it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Blank Page before beginning quiz

I have some updates on this. This feature should be included into 7.0 version. It will be a long while until this version is released though. Please keep an eye at the updates at our website and thank you for using iSpring and sharing your thoughts here.

Profile profile test