Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:47 pm   Post subject: pause before start and pause button in navigation

Hello,

First off, thanks for the quick reaction to my questions, both here and email, I'm impressed.

A question about playback -I have a ppt presentation that has elements moving in progressively on the first slide. As a ppt slideshow, it pauses at the beginning. When I publish to swf it starts off right away - is it possible to have it pause at the beginning instead?

And another navigation question - is there a navigation panel with a pause button too, in addition to the play, previous, start and end buttons? This is might be necessary for those slides where the user has to read the elements as they come in, but may not have enough time when the presentation moves along automatically.

Thanks again!
Pauline

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:51 pm   Post subject:

Hi Pauline

Thanks for your questions.

As for your question about pausing the animation. I am not sure what reason caused this problem. It will be better if you send us the copy of the slide FlashSpring Pro converts not quite correctly. If we have a chance to test the conversion of the problematic slide and reproduce the problem on our computers, we will be able to fix the problem sooner. So, could you kindly send us your PowerPoint slide to support@flashspring.com? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide.

At present time there is only one navigation panel skin in FlashSpring Pro. But we will take into account you requirement and in future versions of our product we will add more skins with pause button included. For now I would recommend you using FlashSpring player that has a pause button. To add the player to your movie, switch on Add player option in Publish window of FlashSpring Pro.

Thank you!
I hope it will be possible for you to send us your problematic slide.

Kamilya

FlashSpring Team

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:17 pm   Post subject: Pause button in navigation panel

Hi Pauline

Today I talked to our developers regarding the pause button in navigation panel. At present time FlashSpring Pro development team works on 2.1 version of the product and they assured me that FlashSpring Pro 2.1 will include navigation panel with pause button in it. According to FlashSpring upgrade terms, all registered users of FlashSpring Pro 2.0 will get free upgrade to 2.1 version.

Thank you!
Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

Kamilya

Profile profile test