Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 am   Post subject: Loading Time for iSpring Slide Movies on the Web

I was wondering if you could tell me the factors that affect loading time of your product. I'm also wondering if there are any settings that might affect this.

I have my swf files located in my host site, but display them on another site that I have. I was wondering if this set up might make the load time worse (pulling the file in from another site).

Occasionally, I find the loading time to be much longer than i expect. I think the problem is with my host. But I was just looking for some general info about what affects load time. (I realize that the size of the presentation does, but the clips on my site are not that long).

Thanks in advance for any info.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Loading Time for iSpring Slide Movies on the Web

Please adjust Compression settings during publishing the presentation in order to find out the optimum balance between quality and loading time.

Host means a lot applicable to the loading time. Please try out SlideBoom - our free hosting and compare the downloading speed. It it is way slower with your host, please try to find the better one.

Profile profile test