Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm   Post subject: PPT show with audio across slides in iSpring Free

Running iSpring Free and PPT 2010. I have a PPT show that includes an audio file that plays across the 40 slides. Slides are set to advance automatically after 5 seconds each. When I try to convert to a flash file, it doesn't work.

Any ideas how I might be able to fix this problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:17 am   Post subject: Re: PPT show with audio across slides in iSpring Free

Thanks for your post.

Does the audio play in SlideShow mode? What format the audio is? How did you insert the audio to presentation?

If you used standard "Insert" tool in PowerPoint, please make sure that the original presentation or the audio file were not moved to a different folder/сomputer or renamed. Please note that to play during the whole presentation, audio should be set to "Play across slides".

If this doesn't work, please send us your original PPT presentation and the audio file for research at support@isparingsolution.com.

Thank you!

Profile profile test