Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:30 pm   Post subject: Communicate with standalone flash slides from Flex App

Hi,

We use our Ispring Presenter solution.

First, I tried using integrating Flash content into a slide and using export format as a presentation with a bult-in player but it does not work. I tried both ways: via iSpring and PowerPoint (Object Shockwave).

Secondly, I exported the presentation in standalone mode to manage slides with our system based on Adobe flex . So I use LocalConnection but that does not work.

Please, can you help me ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Communicate with standalone flash slides from Flex App

Please, check the checkboxes to provide ActionScript API and to embed AS3 connector into converted SWF. Adobe FlashPlayer security settings should be adjusted as well: http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174 Please try out solid presentation output.

If it doesn't work please send your sample to our support email for the further investigation.

Profile profile test