Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 pm   Post subject: Difference between iSpring powerpoint to flash and e-learnin

Hi,
does the iSpring for e-learning also work for making ordinary powerpoints to flash movies/presentations? Is it just an extended version of the first (cheaper) one?

I work in a project now where I have to make a "powerpoint movie" with images, soundfiles, animations and movieclips for an education. Is this the right product for this? Is it possible to insert mp3 soundfiles and skip to record them in iSpring?

A lot of questions, but I´m a beginner att this :)

/ Jennifer from Sweden

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Difference between iSpring powerpoint to flash and e-learnin

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for posting here!

iSpring Presenter is the extended version from iSpring Pro. While iSpring Pro just has PPT to Flash facilities, iSpring Presenter allows you not only convert PPT to SWF but also create e-learning materials, including Quizzes. Adding mp3 to presentations performs easy as well as any other operations, like inserting YouTube video, adding the company info etc.

You can find the detailed documentation for the product and video tutorials at our website.

Profile profile test