Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 am   Post subject: How can I resize an imported wmv video within the slide?

I have been using Helius Presenter which after importing a flash file provides handles on the slide to resize and fit an area of the slide. This is very handy when providing important non-animated text information to the user who can then refer to the text to help understand the rolling video.
---Using Helius, I had to run the wmv clip through Sorrenson Squeeze into a flash file format and then import, resize, and the video would automatically play while the user clicked to advance the slide. The iPresenter software appears (I'm an iSpring newbie) to have an embed video to flash converter at time of publishing (just guessing) which is nice.
---Is it possible to resize the screen within the slide for the video playback, or does iPresenter automatically fill the whole screen with the video image?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm   Post subject: Re: How can I resize an imported wmv video within the slide?

Sorry, this should have been posted to the desktop forum. Would a moderator please move it?

Profile profile test