Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm   Post subject: Presenter: partial/total score visible to the student

I'm trying to use iSpring Presenter as a simple Serious Games creator: an Homepage links to other pages clicking on shapes; each visited page give a score, that is maximum when all pages are visited.

I can save the presentation as a SCORM file but, when used:

1) not always the score is recorded in LMS database (the problem can be a LMS problem);

2) I don't know how to show the partial or total score to students, encouraging the gathering of partial scores.

Is there a feature for showing the partial score as requested in 2) ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Presenter: partial/total score visible to the student

Could you please specify what LMS you are using? Let us know the Publish LMS settings as well. You can contact us at our support email regarding this question.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Presenter: partial/total score visible to the student

I'm using Dokeos, in particular I'm testing the new version 2.0 at
Dokeos 2.0 RC 1

In particular I tested all in Serious games trainig/course

Profile profile test