Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am   Post subject: Can ISpringPro output to a FLV format instead of just swf?

I am using ISpringPro 5.5 and have a requirement to output a PowerPoint 2007 presentation with recorded audio narration to a FLV format, instead of the SWF file format. How can I do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 am   Post subject: Re: Can ISpringPro output to a FLV format instead of just swf?

Dear Steve,

Thank you for posting here. iSpring software can convert PowerPoint presentations to SWF format only.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Can ISpringPro output to a FLV format instead of just swf?

I assume that also means that it will not make wmv files either. I am having trouble creating a file that people can open. I have tried different settings without luck. Any suggestions?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 am   Post subject: Re: Can ISpringPro output to a FLV format instead of just swf?

Thanks for your reply.

SWF file can be opened in a browser on any computer if the FlashPlayer plug-in is installed there.

Also as a possible workaround you can use any presentation-hosting website like SlideBoom. SlideBoom is similar to YouTube service but is designed only for sharing Flash presentations. You can upload your FlashMovies, add users, join groups and send URL links to view your presentations.

http://www.slideboom.com/

Profile profile test