Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 pm   Post subject: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Hi,

Bought ispring,very smart software indeed.

However i also made my own presenter skin with the sdk with buttons added onto the slide itself (compare the default ispring navigation_panel).

Now,the problem is when i make a Quizz and save it it covers the entire powerpoint sheet size which means the finish button is behind my navigation buttons.

I can almost swear that in the past i have been able to see the actual quizz swf (and mabey change its size) in my powerpoint but now the only the text "Quiz title-Quiz subtitle" is avialable on the side.

Thanks!

-Edit,tried the default Navigation+note skin aswell,the quizz button is hidden behind the navigation panel. This really needs a solution.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Hi,
i dont want to bump my ow question but i am in a hurry to deliver this course,so is it possible to change the quiz-size somehow or is it always 100% width/hight of the ppt size?

I need to know becuase otherwise i need to hide my main buttons when slide X is the current slide with actionscript.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Ok for now i simply export is as swf and the import it back into ppt. Works,but i haven't tried it in the LMS if there are any problems doing this way.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Seriously,where is the ispring support ?

Will LMS and cmi requests still work *if* i import the quizz swf into another powerpoint and then export this one.

This is the only way i can change the size of the quizz-size which otherwise takes 100% widht/height.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Quiz is always taking 100% of the slide content. I am sorry but we don't provide the consultations on skin development, since it is part of our consulting services you can apply for:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/consulting.html
Otherwise please contact us via support email and send your samples so we will estimate the developers time to look into the problem and try to solve it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

We don't recommend you to reattach your quiz to PPT for the subsequent conversion since it could lead to the interference between parent and child Flash Movies.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Thanks!

To bad it doesn't work to scale the quiz.I have alredy made my own skin and i doubt any skin could change dynamically depending on the content (quiz vs e-learning)..i dont see any API getters support to find the content type,so i will look into it but it doesn't look very hopeful.

the only referece i find seems to be for internal use only
getActiveQuiz():IQuizApi

Mabey i can used the namedSlide method and also name the quiz startpage to find out and then make the skin-buttons invisible

As a future request i would like this Quiz to be more dynamic.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 am   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Hello have you found a way to allow the quiz to take less than 100% of the slide??

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 am   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

@jchaters, there is no right way of doing it at this moment. The only thing I could offer is to upload qiuz to the Internet and then insert it as a Web object which could be resized.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

Thank you, would i be able to accomplish this in Ispring Online?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Possible to change the Quizz size added to the page?

This workaround will be working for non-LMS systems only. If you were to use iSrping Online I'd recommend you converting Flash quizzes separately from HTML5 presentations that you can create with Pro 7.

The main event that we all are expecting now is QuizMaker 7 release. It will eliminate all obstacles in creating HTML5 full course with quizzes.

Profile profile test