Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 pm   Post subject: Mac Users

Does iSpringFREE work on the macs?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Mac Users

It is possible to use iSpring on Mac computers but since it is Windows oriented application, please choose whether of these two recommendations:
1. You can convert presentations uploading them to our SlideBoom service. Just save your presentations to .PPT or .PPTX format and upload them to free presentation sharing service http://www.slideboom.com. Your presentations will be converted there to Flash and you will be able to embed them into your web site or blog.
2. If you want to use iSpring desktop application (it has more functionality that options provided by SlideBoom), please find out several options to install Windows on Mac: using virtual machine (WMvare, Parallels), or using Boot Camp.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 am   Post subject: Re: Mac Users

Ok, I get that Ispring is currently a windows product - when will you be launching a mac version? Is it planned or are we just dreaming?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:43 am   Post subject: Re: Mac Users

Thank you for your post.
Currently we're focused only on Windows-based applications as iSpring QuizMaker, iSpring Presenter and iSpring Suite. We cannot tell exactly if and when the Mac-version will be developed.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Mac Users

i am a mac user, but i am also a user of ispring. i use vmare fusion to run windows. works like a dream. best of both worlds really.

Profile profile test