Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 am   Post subject: Converting SWF to video format such as avi

Hi,
We make some flash videos and would like to be able to upload them to youtube. I have tried using a couple of converting tool to convert the flash file to avi but failed. Both tools seem to only be able to capture the first frame and that's it.

Is there a different way of doing it, or is there a special tool?

Thanks,
Jay

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Converting SWF to video format such as avi

Usual .swf to .flv converters won't operate the iSpring made Flash presentation, since our Movies are interactive and has the complex structure.
Check out our SlideBoom.com for sharing interactive Flash presentations. Its functionality is very similar to YouTube and you can even embed these movies onto your website, blog etc.

Otherwise please use different third party software for PPT to video conversion.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:00 am   Post subject: Re: Converting SWF to video format such as avi

Hi. Maybe you can try the tool named Kvisoft SWF to Video Converter to do the flash to avi conversion. I've used it for many times, and it works in the conversion.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:00 am   Post subject: Re: Converting SWF to video format such as avi

Why don't give Faasoft SWF to AVI Converter a try? I used it for a while and works like a charm.

Hope it will help you more or less.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Converting SWF to video format such as avi

We are glad to inform you that recently iSpring released a new product iSpring River that allows to convert PowerPoint presentations to MP4 format and they can be easily uploaded to YouTube:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-river

Profile profile test