Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 am   Post subject: swf/flash import with loadclip and relative path

Hi,

Just tried to add a swf movie to my presentation. A image linked to external swf's by using the loadclip function (click event). It works in powerpoint but i haven't got any luck after exported it with ispring.The movie just dont come up. Does the path change internally (i tried both relative and absolute) or is it simply not possible ?

The thing is,it worked with a XML document i read and parsed but like i said not with loadclip. Any other suggestion you know works in this case, ? I need to have the external swf's. One option might be to convert them to flv and import them into the library and use attachmovie but not realy keen on doing it.

Btw. i would be very happy if you could do the quiz-xml based in the future so language-translation could be used rapidly instead of manually change the text inside the quiz(builder).As far as i know the .quiz seems to be some binary format?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: swf/flash import with loadclip and relative path

Detach flash movie seems to do the trick. If i (of course) place the external swf's in the same folder as the resulting (depedning on the loadclip url) flashX swf ispring generates in the data folder.

Very good.

Profile profile test