Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm   Post subject: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

I need to send email results to several students taking quizzes depending upon User Name and Email addresses that are passed as parameters in the URL.

Currently, it appears I have to hard code ONE email address in the Quizmaker "settings / results" screen.

Help please.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

Hi, thanks for your post. iSpring QuizMaker allows to send quiz results only to one particular email.

If you need to send results report to several users, I would recommend you try iSpring Online LMS (Learning Management System). It provides simple user activity management and allows to email reports to several selected recipients.

The most detailed information about iSpring Online and free subscription for 30-day trial are available here:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/product ... l#overview

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully that will change in v6 as $200 per month is a bit steep for my modest income.

Regardless, what is the purpose then of the Name and Email check-boxes below the "send email report to" checkbox? Why would you include parms in the URL? I've checked it and published quizzes and it doesn't do anything.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 am   Post subject: Re: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

I have had no problems with sending results by email to one person. Emailing results will not work until you upload the quiz.

How are you passing names and email addresses using the URL. I haven't been able to do that without distorting the screen.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am   Post subject: Re: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

Thanks for your response.

"Ask for user name and email" option allows a teacher identify what student passed a quiz since his name and email are indicated in the result report which is sent to a teacher's email.

This option is handful if a teacher has no special programmatic skills to set up optional quiz authorization to establish user identity via the quiz URL. Furthermore such optional authorization is workable only if a FlashMovie is embedded to a web page and cannot be applied to Flash SCORM-packages published to LMS or FlashMovies running on a local computer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am   Post subject: Re: Send email results based on User ID and Email passed as vars

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully that will change in v6 as $200 per month is a bit steep for my modest income.

Profile profile test