Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 pm   Post subject: quizmaker/presenter vs adobe presenter or captivate

I really like the ispring presenter product but am shocked that there is no way to create a custom response for individual questions. I was set to purchase this item until I saw this.
Conversely, Adobe Presenter 7 ($500) and Captivate ($799) allow this functionality. Is there a workaround for the iSpring product?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker/presenter vs adobe presenter or captivate

Thank you for your post.

We are working on this feature now. Individual feedback option will be added to the next version (6.0) of iSpring QuizMaker which we plan to release in autumn.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker/presenter vs adobe presenter or captivate

Yes our eLearning development group requires the option of adding custom messages for each question - a customized "correct" message and "incorrect" message.

Profile profile test