Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 pm   Post subject: Don't want to show the player

I need the output to be a swf with all the slides and click-through user control, but without the player wrapper.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't want to show the player

There is no such conversion mode in iSpring to satisfy your needs, unfortunately. A solid Flash Presentation and the standalone one do have player included. Standalone slides doesn't have player, but they, in turn, couldn't be viewed sequentially without third party player.
You can learn more about conversion modes here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/sdk_index/as_api/index.html#topic5351__presentation_conversion_modes

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't want to show the player

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/in ... index.html

Quote:
Skin development facilities

iSpring generated presentation can be wrapped into a "skin", a special user interface module which simplify presentation navigation displaying slide thumbnails and other navigation elements. There are several predefined skins providing various UI capabilities - from the "NullSkin" having no navigation elements to the "Advanced" one.

How can I export PPT presentations to have this NullSkin (no nav bar)? I don't want this bar to show as these PPTs are being used as a screensaver.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Don't want to show the player

@ Chad@GCU: If you use iSpring Pro/Presenter please click Publish and choose None player from the dropdown list.
If you use SDK, None player is set by default, but you can add prefix in command line --skin online to have Lite player.

Profile profile test