Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm   Post subject: On mouse over actions support?

Hi,

How do i use the new "On mouse over actions support"?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: On mouse over actions support?

Generally, it does have support in 6th generation of iSpring products, however, we would need to know more information on your product and PowerPoint file you are trying to convert in order to provide you with the appropriate suggestions. Please contact us at support [at] ispringsolutions.com to get more details on this issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: On mouse over actions support?

I would like to know more about mouse over support in general, as well. I don't have a specific application - but I would like to know what I could do with it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:01 pm   Post subject: Re: On mouse over actions support?

andkor wrote:
How do i use the new "On mouse over actions support"?

You might have heard of triggers in PowerPoint. You can create depending object interactions using triggers. You can trigger animation of one object by clicking another object. For example you can click a hyperlink "Show circle", and then, the circle object will appear, implementing "Appearance" animation.

PowerPoint 2010 has Action button (almost the same thing as triggers) that creates mouse click or mouse over trigger that could:
- hyperlink to somewhere in this document or outbound
- run program (this feature will face limitations when from within Flash)
- play sound
Please visit this fourm, it explains how to use actions.

Profile profile test