Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm   Post subject: iSpring w/ Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000

I have the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000. It works perfectly for advancing slides in power point, but I can't figure out how to configure iSpring to advance slides using the slide advance buttons on this mouse.

I tried left and right arrow with no success. I searched the forums and could not find anything on it.

Anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks,
D.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us ... /9dr-00001

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring w/ Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000

Generally, advance buttons on presenter devices are assigned to PageDown/PageUp or Left/Right equivalent key codes.
Please Enable keyboard navigation at Navigation and Playback tab in Publish settings. You can customize control keys to fit your device.

Please make sure that you installed the driver for the mouse correctly.

PS: PageUp and PageDown key hex codes are (0x00,0x49), (0x00,0x51). Please see the whole table here. You can figure out which codes are bound to the mouse buttons to match them in playback and navigation settings. I haven't found this table anywhere so you can contact Microsoft for this or try to find it on the web.

Profile profile test