Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 am   Post subject: iSpring Maker quiz

Good morning,

Quiz Maker's Evaluation version doesn't send the result to my server. I check (with fiddler) and it is not due to my server.

Is it a restriction ? In that case, I really can't evaluate your product. Could you send me a full fonctionnal version with time limited licence ? Or could you send me the result of my quiz (tell me how can I transmit to you the necessary data from my computer? swf?).

Best regards,

Romain

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Maker quiz

Probably it is due to Adobe Flash Player security restrictions. It doesn't let to interact Adobe Shockwave object with the external services like hyperlinks, sending results to email/server once your Flash presentation is located at the HDD. When you upload your Flash to the Internet, you will not face such an issue.
In order to make it work from HDD, please adjust FlashPlayer settings at the Adobe website. Please, see the following post regarding to this issue at our blog:
http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174
Please contact our support via email if you have any further questions.

Profile profile test