Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:24 pm   Post subject: Batch Import

We're recording WAV files using Audacity for a few reasons that are not important. We need to upload those into our presentation. This works fine but it appears that we must upload each WAV file individually.

We have well over 1,000 slides in about 20 PowerPoints.

Is there a way tobatch upload all the audio? We're already naming the audio files to match the slide number just so we can keep track of them.

I understand that if we make a mistake without numbering or have a different number of audio files vs. slides that we will have errors must if we have the same amount and they are ordered correctly, this should not matter.

Any ideas to save the editors dozens of hours?

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Batch Import

Please make backups on every important step of editing to avoid possible mistakes and incorrect steps affecting the whole process. Check совпадениеYou can get some auto-name files software, like Tag&Rename (I use it for myself to arrange music library with its tags).
There is a tool in iSpring called Presentation Explorer. You can add audio to every slide and preview it just in one window! It is useful if you need to attach many sound files to the presentation and more convenient than if you were do it through Import Audio option, or insert sound in PowerPoint.
I would suggest you place sound files for the PPT presentation in the corresponding folder with PPT. It could be the same folder or subfolder.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Batch Import

Good luck in your project by the way! It seems that a lot of work has been done. Thanks for choosing our product and using it for your needs!

Profile profile test