Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:21 pm   Post subject: Problem integrating AS3 connector

Hello,

1°)--------------------------------------------------------------
I try to integrate AS3 connector into iSpring SWF slide in order to load them into my AS3 SWF loader.

My configuration :
- ISpring Presenter 5.7 (trial version)
- Flash CS5 - AS3 - Flash 10
- Publishing Mode : WEB
- Output : Standalone Flash Slides" ON
- "Integrate ActionScript 3 connerter ON"
- "Provide complete presentation information via ActionScript API" ON
- Flash version : 9 or 10 (same result)

I use the exemple provided with iSpring Presenter 5.7 :
.....\samples\as\as2player\as2player_simplest_example.fla

Result :
- The loading is ok.
- The communication is not effective (onPlayerInit is never called).

When using the example slides "presentation1.swf" or "presentation2.swf" in my code:
- The loading is ok.
- The communication IS effective !!!!

It must be a configuration problem, or something due to the trial version, or something due to the PowerPoint version, or..... Any ideas ? I try all the combinations i could on the Publishing configuration pannel but, nothing ...?

2°)--------------------------------------------------------------
The installation of iSpring Presenter crashes after the second launch of PowerPoint.
PowerPoint told me : Problem with a component.... And the iSpring Tab has disapear disappeared.
Any ideas ?

Many thanks for your help,
Eric Audren.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Problem integrating AS3 connector

The standalone Flash slides output mode doesn't have player module embedded.
iSpring can produce Flash content in 3 modes:
1. Solid flash presentation. All presentation slides are contained within one Flash file - each slide is placed on its own frame. This makes possible streaming downloading from the Internet.
2. Compound flash presentation. There is a player module and a set of slide files along with thumbnails.
3. Standalone flash slides - each slide is exported to the separate flash file.
Read more about conversion modes with charts here.

As for the 2nd question, it seems that iSpring product has been disabled by some reason. However, it is pretty easy to bring it back and make it work. Please see the respective paragraph in our FAQ.

Profile profile test