Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 am   Post subject: Ability to correctly launch application directly from link

We currently use an application which generates a feature reach auto-run. This is no longer supported and we are looking to replace it with iSpring presenter. The problem we have is that even though PowerPoint can launch exe from a link when compiled into a flash movie this does not work correctly. I have found many links on the web which suggest that it is possible with in flash movies but I can find no way of doing this. It basically just throws up a web page and asks the user to save the file and run it manually. This is not acceptable to us.
It does not seem to me to be something that only we wish to do as it a standard feature of most CD based e-learning.
I would be very please to hear from anyone who has had experience in this area.

Thanks,
Roger

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Ability to correctly launch application directly from link

Thank you for writing here.

Yes it is possible to make with our product. Please upload index.html and presentation.swf files to the server side and enter URL to the index. Then you will see a webpage with Flash presentation started to play automatically.

Please contact us at support email for the detailed information.

Profile profile test