Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 am   Post subject: Force User to Wair

Hi,

I have minimal time on slide set to 10 seconds. I also have the automatic advance feature turned on. However, the presentation advances on every mouse click regardless of how long the user has been on the slide. So, if a mouse click at 1 second advances to the next slide. How do I make a user wait 10 seconds regardless of whether or not they want to advance, and then allow them to move to previous slides as rapidly as they want? In other words, they can review "old" material at their pace, but must view new material for at least 10 seconds?

Thanks,
Malcolm

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Force User to Wair

Please turn off mouse slide advance at the Navigation and Playback tab in iSpring settings. You can whether turn it on or off, there is no such trigger to turn on mouse after 10 sec or so.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 am   Post subject: Re: Force User to Wait

I have turned off mouse animation advance on the Navigation and Playback tab, but the bullet points and slides still advance when you click on the arrow at the bottom. How do I set the presentation so that the viewer cannot quickly click through the whole presentation?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Force User to Wair

I got you now. The only possible solution is to remove the next button in a player (or just switch player to None - it doesn't have buttons). Please go Publish -> Customize (in Streamline player); then choose control panel and deselect Next button.

See the screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70769820/Screenshots/_temp/NextBtnDisable.png

Next iSpring 7 version will feature the option when this button is disabled on the slide that you haven't seen yet. Along with that you will have an opportunity to go back to slides that you've already seen to repeat the material.

Profile profile test