Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm   Post subject: Captioning

I have a need to display the text on the slide of the narration?

How do I do this?

Can someone tell me how in ispring or in PowerPoint that I can create a scrollable text box?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Captioning

What kind of text you are going to display there? In which exact area? You can take a look at the side panel customization options, maybe it could be a bit help.
You cannot create scrollable text box in PowerPoint. You can create credits animation styled text box, but it will not be scrolled by user's action.
I think you can make it in Flash and embed into a PPT. Please make AS 2.0 compatible .swf file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Captioning

I CAN create a scrollable text box in a PPTM file.

Ispring removes the scroll bars when it converts to swf.

I need this to make my presentation compliant with disability laws requiring text along with sounds....

Other than the Notes section on the side panel, is there a way to include the text of spoken word? I know Adobe Captivate can do this...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Captioning

I understand your request, thank you for the clarification.

iSpring will not retain the textbox, created in iSpring because of the difference between Flash and VisualBasic structures.

Notes section is designed especially for this, to keep spoken words or description of the slide. Please share your thoughts about how you would like to have it organized: auto-scrollable area, or captioning, or any other suggestions?

Profile profile test