Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 pm   Post subject: Control Presentation Size through AS2 Api?

I'm integrating Presenter created swfs into an existing Flash application and it seems they are resizing based on stage size automatically... I don't see any setSize methods in the provided apis so I'm wondering how I can gain control or if it's possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Control Presentation Size through AS2 Api?

Please notice that you cannot simply import an .swf file to the library of your Flash CS project and then use it in your project. It is caused by Flash CS importing peculiarities. However, you have the opportunity to add an .swf created with iSpring Presenter to your Flash CS project with iSpring ActionScript API.
Please use "loader.loadClip" method in Flash CS to load the .swf movie. You can see the full documentation on how to add MovieClip to your project here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/sdk_index/as_api/cpresentationloader.html
Please, notice that only iSpring Presenter provides the ActionScript API, not iSpring Pro.

While publishing, don't use Fullscreen playback option.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Control Presentation Size through AS2 Api?

Thanks Mikhail,

I am using CPresentationLoader sorry I wasn't more clear. I am also NOT using the Fullscreen playback option but the swf seems to scale itself anyway (even if I simply open it in the standalone player).

I've decompiled the iSpring swf and see methods in there for setAutoSize etc but those are not implemented in the Interface so I guess I'll have to hack a solution in ;)

If you have any further insight please let me know, thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Control Presentation Size through AS2 Api?

FYI - I was able to accomplish what I needed via adding the following to the ISkin interface:

function setAutoSize( autoSize:Boolean ):Void;
function setSize( width:Number, height:Number ):Void;

Then calling them onPlayerInit like so:

var skin:ISkin = playerAPI.getSkin();
skin.setAutoSize( false );
skin.setSize( contentWidth, contentHeight );

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 pm   Post subject:

Thank you very much

Profile profile test