Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 am   Post subject: Hyperlinks not working in Presenter after rendering to flash

I use the current Version of Ispring Presenter. Before updatting, I was very happy with the option to define Web-Links in my Presentation wich are useable in the flash version I show online. Since I updated the lates Presenter version the Weblinks dont work at all any longer in evry presentation I render in the new version, meanwhile they do work correctly when I use them in the original Powerpointpresentation.
I definitly need this option very much so please help me to make the links work again.
best
fahl5

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks not working in Presenter after rendering to flash

Hi, thank you for your post.

Could you please specify if the converted Flash movies are stored on your local computer or uploaded to the Internet? If the files are placed locally, it seems that the problem is caused by the Flash Player security settings. Please follow the recommendations described in this post:

http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174

If it doesn't help, please send us the original PPT presentation and converted SWF file to support@ispringsolutions.com and specify what browser you use for viewing them.

Profile profile test