Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm   Post subject: Resume from Last Slide Viewed not working

I am using iSpring Pro 5.7.0.3019 with PowerPoint 2003. I am generating the presentation as a single swf file. This file (and the auto html) is then uploaded to a SharePoint site. I have the Resume from Last Slide option checked, but the presentation always goes back to the beginning. Where is the information relating to the lsat slide stored? Does the user's browser need something special configuring?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Resume from Last Slide Viewed not working

The client's browser should store the cookies and not have this option turned off. Also there could be some difficulties with the SharePoint technology. Please send us the link to your presentation at our support email to let us research this problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Resume from Last Slide Viewed not working

I am afraid I can't send you a link to the presentation. the SharePoint site is on an intranet and so won't be accessible outside the company. Do you have any other suggestions? as far as I can tell Cokies are enabled on my computer

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Resume from Last Slide Viewed not working

You can just try out opening it from the local disk and see if this option is functioning on your computer. Then you can test it out being published in the Internet (to usual server).

Profile profile test