Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm   Post subject: Can't Send Error Report.

I don't have an email program associated with sending emails and I getting an error when I click on Quick Publish, or Settings. I use Gmail.

Where is the logged event file located so I can copy the contents and post/email them?? And what email should I use to send it to you for troubleshooting.

The error message states:

"iSpring encountered a problem during the last publishing."

Then it states about sending an email......which I can't. And I don't want to install Outlook just to send this email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 am   Post subject: Re: Can't Send Error Report.

When iSpring is facing conversion issues, it usually generates an error message 'PowerPoint to Flash conversion issue'. In this case on this error message you can find the 'What files will be sent?' button, that you can use to access the error log.

The error message that you've received: 'iSpring encountered a problem during the last publishing' means that there was a conversion issue when you were last using PowerPoint. Usually this error message prompts you to disable iSpring add-in. If you want to keep using iSpring, do not disable the add-in.

Also please send us the detailed description of the issue so that we could help you solve it to support@ispringsoutions.com

Profile profile test