Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 am   Post subject: How do you increase the text size of Questions?

How do I increase the text (font) size of the text in the quiz module? When I convert the ppt file to a flash file the page with the quiz questions display the text as very small, almost unreadable.
I am using iSpring presenter 5.7.0 Build 3019.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm   Post subject: Re: How do you increase the text size of Questions?

Hi, thank you for using our forum.

In the current version of iSpring QuizMaker there is no option to change the font size/style. We plan to add this feature to the future versions of the software.

Nevertheless, I can recommend the following trick to improve the outlook of your Flash quizzes: open your presentation in PowerPoint, switch to iSpring panel, open Publish window --> Advanced tab --> Flash Movie Properties area --> Size: --> set it to 800x600. This is the optimum size for quizzes and this way text size should be normal after conversion.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm   Post subject:

Thank you very much

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm   Post subject: Re: How do you increase the text size of Questions?

Thanks, this worked.

Profile profile test