Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 pm   Post subject: Notes Font Size too small.

I am seriously considering buying iSpring Pro but one of the main feature I want is the Notes and I noticed that in some slides the font of notes is too small to read. Some slides are ok.

Wondering if I am doing something wrong but cannot imagine that as I am just entering the notes in Powerpoint and they all look the same size font there.

Appreciate some help on this so I can decide about buying this wonderful software.

Thanks.....

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 am   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Ok adding some more info to my questions here.

I noticed that all the different slides seem to have a different font size. I can change them but have to do individually. There seems to be no pattern to which slide ends up with which font size.

Notes are really important to me for presentations and in a long presentation this individual adjustment of font size can be too tedious to be practical.

So once again would appreciate some feedback on this issue.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 am   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Hi, thank you for your post.

This is a common issue which is caused by the following PowerPoint peculiarity: Notes area in PowerPoint itself has the default font size and type. Thus even if we manually set different size for each letter in a word, it will still seem like the same font size is used. But iSpring software converts the actual font size for notes that is why it looks like a conversion error.

When you are editing notes in PowerPoint, just put the cursor into the body of the note and look at the font size on the main toolbar. The size on the toolbar will indicate the size of the note after conversion. Put the same bigger size for all your notes to make the similar and readable.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Thanks Stacy,

Ok so it seems as if to get the same final size for font's in different notes I have to use different font sizes in different notes. Then only do I get the same note size and that too approximately the same.

If I for instance just set all at Calibri 18 then some are the same size and some are completely different. So I have to play around with fonts on the notes on individual slides to make them appear approximately the same.

Is this the method you were suggesting I follow?
Also is there going to be a fix around this in the future?

The reason I ask this is because it seems very arbitrary and can be very taxing.

Thanks again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Thanks for your response.

In order to help you we need to make a research of your presentation. Please send us at support@ispringsolutions.com the original PPt file (or just a few slides with notes) and converted SWF movie demonstrating the issue.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Ok Stacy,

Have sent the PPT file by email and also the description and screen grab of another problem.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

It seems that the files were not delivered to our support email address for some reason. Please try to send it one more time. I can offer you use free YouSendIt service for file delivery:

https://www.yousendit.com/

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Stacy,

Have sent the file through Sendit

You can check it at this link
http://www.yousendit.com/downloadMFo3aUNNQ1BPSHcwTVE9PQ

Await your response.

Mansoor.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Yes, the file was successfully delivered to our support email box. I have sent the detailed problem description to your email address: acreswildfarm@gmail.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Sorry Stacy,

I have not received any email from you on acreswildfarm@gmail.com.

I have checked the junk folder too.

Could you please check and resend if possible.

Thanks

Mansoor

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

I have resent the message one more time. Please let me know if it is not delivered to you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

No I am afraid. I have not received any email. Checked the junk folder all the time.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Could you please try sending your reply to vu2mhk@gmail.com also and also at acreswildfarm@gmail.com

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Sent to both emails. Please let me know if it is still not delivered to you. I will try to find an alternative solution.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Notes Font Size too small.

Sorry Stacy,

Still not received anything. Not even in the Junk Mail.

Regards

Mansoor

Profile profile test

Page: 1, 2