Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm   Post subject: Headphone Recommnedations Please

For Windows Hone 7.0 and PowerPoint 2007. Looking for good quality audio at reasonable price. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Headphone Recommnedations Please

I am not in state of advertiser of some particular headphones and I am not pretending to be an audiophile so I just can share my own experience. I tried different headphones and ended up with Sennheiser. They sounds good, fits great and I am happy with them more than one year. I can point you at HD 555 and HD 595 to try out first.

These headphones are universal and great for music in general, and also for movies, games, audiobooks, presentations etc. They are of open type so your neighbors will listen to the same music while they are in the same room so if you are not comfortable with it probably you would need to choose another: closed type headphones, but I cannot suggest you anything from this group.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Headphone Recommnedations Please

copernicus. It is not clear to me whether you intend to listen to music and other things or create audio for use with PowerPoint and Ispring Presenter.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Headphone Recommnedations Please

I have to say the next: nobody but you can choose the best headphones. I just recommended the model I use, it is universal, but I would strongly recommend visit store and try out several models.

Profile profile test