Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm   Post subject: Linking multiple iSpring Pro presentations

I'm having a problem creating a single large powerPoint conversion with iSpring Pro (conversion issue errors).

Is it possible to break up my large PowerPoint file (380 slides) into 4 or 5 smaller presentations, convert them (conversion seems to work OK with smaller files) and then link no. 1 to no. 2, no. 2 to no. 3, etc.?

And does anyone know how one should do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Linking multiple iSpring Pro presentations

This conversion error seems to be related to the Flash format restrictions which cannot support movies with greater than about 40000 frames or objects on them.

In iSpring pro you have even better function to get your presentation converted and it is pretty easy to get converted any big presentation flawlessly. Please perform the following steps:
1. Detach media to store all embedded content outside the .swf file. To do that, please click Publish, choose Advanced tab, and check the checkbox next to "Video clips" (or even maybe "Audio files").
2. Convert presentation to separate slides. To turn this option on, please, click Publish button and unmark "All in one Flash file" at the General tab.
I hope it helps you to convert your presentation correctly.

Also you can divide and link your presentaiton to the several ones. You can paste relative hyperlinks to the desired .swf analogs. Let's say you have pres1.ppt pres2.ppt, and links should look like pres1.swf pres2.swf. These files should be located in the same directory.

You can figure out the features of the Links tool clicking the respective button on iSpring toolbar. You can set to go by hyperlink (which also could be name of the next presentation pres2.swf) automatically when the first presentation ends.

Profile profile test