Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 am   Post subject: Problem with hyperlink

Good morning,

I make a link "for more information" that targets a pdf doc in the directory but if the path is perfectly followed with powerpoint, it is not the case when I have published in scorm file.
Is there a solution to this problem which block hyperlinks to an external resource to the slideshow?

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am   Post subject: Re: Problem with hyperlink

Hi, thank you for posting here.

Please specify whether the PDF file is uploaded to an LMS or you plan to place both the SCORM course and the linked PDF document to an LMS server?

Please note that it is needed to place the generated SWF movie and the linked file in the same folder and the path to file should be relative. It means when you type in the path in the Address field, it should be like:

my favorite audio.mp3

and NOT like
C:/My Documents/My presentations/Slideshow/my favorite audio.mp3

I would also offer you to use iSpring option for attaching files to a Flash movie: iSpring panel --> Links --> Add file attachment. In this case links cannot be tied to a word of phrase and after the conversion the attached files can be seen in Advanced Glossy, Advanced Matte and Crystal Players only.

Profile profile test