Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:09 am   Post subject: Font not supported

I just purchased iSpring Presenter and faced a problem with my very first published output.

I'm using the font helvetica medum condensed bold for a presentation. On publishing, the font changes to something else.

I tried to use a different font within the presentation and published it, and all default fonts seemed to be working fine.

The aforementioned font was installed externally.

Any reason why this isn't being published in the desired font? And how do I rectify this? It is very difficult for me to change the fonts now as they've already been approved by my clients.

I have a demo scheduled for later today.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks
Adhir

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Font not supported

Hi, thank you for using our forum.

The issue with the font conversion can occur if the font is not properly installed to your system. If the Helvetica font is just embedded to the presentation, it won't be preserved in Flash. To check it, please create a new presentation in your PowerPoint and see if this font is available in the drop-down Fonts menu. If it is available, the font is installed to your system.

In this case please go to Start --> Control Panel --> Appearance and themes --> See also area --> Fonts. Please find Helvetica and check what format the file is. iSpring software supports only .TTF (TrueType) and .OTF (OpenType) fonts.

If the file format is one of the supported, please send the font to us along with the original presentation for research at support@ispringsolutions.com.

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test