Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am   Post subject: Using presenter mouse with iSpring presentations

Hi,

i've been supplied with a presentation that has been produced in iSpring, but it does not work correctly when I use a presenter mouse (it only advances slides to the first heading; clicking the presenter mouse to bring up the slide content simply advances to the next slide).
Using a standard mouse works fine.
Is this because the course has been converted incorrectly (from PowerPoint) - maybe a setting somewhere, or is this just something that you have to put up with when presenting iSpring?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Using presenter mouse with iSpring presentations

If you would like to use iSpring with some presenter devices it would be the best way to customize control keys in order to make this device working properly. It basically simulates the keypress to advance slides forward and backward.
The description of control keys customization is available here (for iSpring Pro/Presenter): http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs/presenter/5.6/playback_settings.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Using presenter mouse with iSpring presentations

Thanks Mikhail,

looks like the "advance animations on mouse click" setting would be the most hopeful thing to try.

It's not my presentation so I don't have the source files, but I will pass this info "up the line" to see if the course developers can change this and re-issue the presentation.

Profile profile test