Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 pm   Post subject: fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

Hello,

We're about to use the iSpring presenter to generate content for our LMS, Moodle.

I've two questions about the presentation/player:
- Is it possible to start the presentation/player in full screen?
- Is there a possibility to have some sort of exit button or auto exit, in the presentation/player, that exits the lesson when finished (last slide)

I hope you can answer this questions.

Greetz,

JW

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm   Post subject: Re: fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

Keyboard input is disabled in full screen mode for Flash movies due to the security restrictions of Adobe FlashPlayer so I don't recommend you even to expand it to the full screen not just on start.
iSpring has the Publish option Fullscreen playback which means that the movie will take the whole available space in browser's window.

A workaround could be using Fullscreen playback in Publish settings when creating a course PLUS clicking F11 (show webpage in fullscreen), it could help.

Flash object cannot close browser's window so you can just redirect it to another page at the end. See Links option at the iSppring toolbar.

Profile profile test