Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 am   Post subject: Fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

Hello,

We're about to use the iSpring Presenter to generate content for our LMS, Moodle.

I've two questions about the presentation/player:
- Is it possible to start the presentation/player in full screen?
- Is there a possibility to have some sort of exit button or auto exit, in the presentation/player, that exits the lesson when finished (last slide)

I hope you can answer this questions.

Greetz,

JW

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

Full screen mode of Flash Movies could be applied to the video content but not to the interactive content which iSpring creates because Full screen disables the keyboard input. When you expand let's say YouTube video to the full screen mode it will show the notification that it is a full screen mode, press Esc to return. It is the measure of Adobe Flash Player security policy.
These security settings also doesn't let the Flash object to close browser's windows or tabs so there is not functions which will close a tab from within the Flash player.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

I'm wondering if this is possible with iSpring Presenter 7 - Essentially I would like to launch the training with the "toggle layout button" maximized to begin. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

I'm wondering if this is possible with iSpring Presenter 7 - Essentially I would like to launch the training with the "toggle layout button" maximized to begin. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Fullscreen and end of 'lesson'

Profile profile test