Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:42 pm   Post subject: the conversion problem with audio and video from ppt

Hi! I use the Control Box or Insert Object functionality to include the video and audio clip on my ppt . I choose "windows media player" and it works fine on the ppt. However, when I convert it to SWF , the Flash presentation plays no video or no sound. So the problem is : does Ispring support to convert video and audio clips inserted into the ppt through the Control Box or Insert Object? Rather strangely, if I simply use "Insert" (not Insert Object)movies or sound from file to the ppt, there is no conversion issue and the final flash presentation does play the video clip. Please help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 pm   Post subject: Re: the conversion problem with audio and video from ppt

Please use Insert -> Video feature in PowerPoint. It is the only right way of inserting video for the further conversion to Flash by iSpring. Please update your video codecs as well if you experience issues with of the different formats of video files.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 am   Post subject: Re: the conversion problem with audio and video from ppt

Thanks, anyway.
In PPt, I usually use Control or Insert Object to embed the video clip, not simply Insert =>Movies from the File, because I need to control Play/Pause/Stop while playing the video. Could Ispring support this method in the forthcoming version ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: the conversion problem with audio and video from ppt

PowerPoint 2010 features video file controls and iSpring retains it as well. Please enable slide video controls at the advanced Publish settings tab and you will have the control over them in a Flash presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am   Post subject: Re: the conversion problem with audio and video from ppt

THANKS! I'll check it.

Profile profile test