Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:01 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker - activation failed

I purchased QuizMaker, but could not activate the 6.0 beta version I've been using with the license info I was given. So I downloaded the current 5.7 version, which activated with no problem.

Unfortunately, the 5.7 version cannot load any of the 6.0 quizzes I've created.

Since I've already paid for the product, is there any way to get rid of the annoyiing logo that appears on the trial version (and covers the quiz timer)? I was hoping to start deploying these quizzes next week.

And if not, how long do I have to wait before a useable 6.0 version is released?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - activation failed

Thank you for your question.

Currently the 5th version is in stock. The official release of the 6th version is expected in about a week. Then you will be able to get the license for the 6th version.

iSpring QuizMaker 5 and iSpring QuizMaker 6 cannot be activated with the same license key. Thus currently you can activate only the 5th version and create quizzes without iSpring logo in it.

Profile profile test