Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 pm   Post subject: Easiest way to use Video in presentation

Hello first of al is there no search in this forum??? Anyways I have been playing around with I spring presenter (purchased version) and I cannot seem to get videos to work. I have tried putting in powerpoint, importing into I spring and converting to flash first. When I import to Ispring I get a blank page. When I convert to flash they work but there is no player. They start and run and run with no way to stop or rewind etc. All ideas greatly appreciated. Jim

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Easiest way to use Video in presentation

Hi, thank you for using our forum.

1) Please find the search here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/search.html

2) A video clip can be inserted to a slide only via PowerPoint "Insert" tool. iSpring "Import Video" option doesn't duplicate the "Insert" PowerPoint tool. On the contrary, it allows to insert Presenter video. This video clip will become visible only after conversion in a separate player window in Advanced Matte and Advanced Glossy player templates only.

Thus, if you need to have this video clip on the slide itself, please insert it via standard PowerPoint "Insert" tool.

3) It seems that video controls are disabled for your Flash presentation. Please go to Publish menu --> Advanced tab --> Multimedia Objects Processing tab --> check the check box "Enable slide video controls". This way the navigation buttons for video will be preserved.

Profile profile test