Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 pm   Post subject: PP text box(ActiveX Controls) conversion to Flash

I have inserted text boxes with ActiveX Controls in my PP presentation. When I convert this into Flash using iSpring 5.0, the scrollbar for my textbox does not appear (does not work). How can I get a PP text box with a scroll bar to work in Flash? (I have enough text that a scroll should appear. It works fine when shown as a slide show in PP.)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: PP text box(ActiveX Controls) conversion to Flash

We answered to your question via email. Thank you for postig here.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: PP text box(ActiveX Controls) conversion to Flash

Hi,

I have the same concern.
I have two Active text box for computing of two numbers.
Sample: Textbox1 + Textbox2 = Commandbutton (for answer)

but the problem is when i convert my ppt to Ispring format, the slide with Active textbox and command button are no longer functioning. I cannot input numbers and i cannot click the command button for answer (it's like both boxes were disabled).

but in slideshow all slides are working properly with no errors.

thanks. Please I need your response as soon as possible.. please help me with my concern.

Thank you in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: PP text box(ActiveX Controls) conversion to Flash

@maroque0914 please add any activities via Web object. iSpring and other PPT to Flash/HTML5 converters won't publish VB objects from your PPT presentation.

Otherwise use QuizMaker for such kind of activities.

Profile profile test