Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 am   Post subject: How to control one slide use Flash Slide ActionScript API ?

I have read the Flash Slide ActionScript API Reference,but I can't run a sample.The sample on the Flash Slide ActionScript API Reference is only a piece.Can you give a entire sample? I developing with the Flash builder,but I copy your code in it,occur some wrong message.Please help me,thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm   Post subject: Re: How to control one slide use Flash Slide ActionScript API ?

There is a samples folder in iSpring Pro 6 (and SDK 5) installation directory. Please find them to get started with iSpring ActionScript API. These samples illustrates most frequent tasks and convenient ways of solving them.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am   Post subject: Re: How to control one slide use Flash Slide ActionScript API ?

I have find the samples that use javascript,as2player and ispring apis in the samples folder,but I can't find the sample that use the Flash Slide ActionScript API Reference,can you give some demoes that use Flash Slide ActionScript API Reference, I have converted the ppt to standalone slides,I want to control the slide one by one in the flash.

Profile profile test