Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 pm   Post subject: Length of audio clip

Hi,

I have a 10 slide Presentation that has timed slide changes. One the first slide I put the entire soundtrack for the whole presentation (music with volume dips for voice over - not something I can do slide for slide) which comes in at close to 6 minutes and just over 4MB.

iSpring Pro seems to cut off the last part of the audio. Is there a limit to how long/large audio files can be?

Thanks,

- daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Length of audio clip

No there is no limitation on the length of the audio file. Please make sure that the latest slide reaches the end of the audio so it will not be cut.

Please send us your presentation with the resources to our support email for the further research on this case.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Length of audio clip

Okay, how would I send it to you?

- daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Length of audio clip

Sorry, but anyone home?

I am interested in this program. How would I upload my presentation to get a resolution to my problem?

- daniel

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Length of audio clip

Sorry for the delay with our response.

The issue is that we do not research presentations uploaded to the forum. Please send it to us at support@ispringsolutions.com with the short problem description. We will be glad to sort the problem out.

Profile profile test