Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 am   Post subject: missing animation with ispring free

Hi all,

i did use ispring free to convert a pptx to swf.
It's fine but a couple of animations are missing.
Some of those animations are used already in the slide so should work fine, but don't.
Is it intentional and do i have to go for pro to fix the problem?
It has been made on office for mac 2007, and now i am using office 2007 on a PC. In power point all animations are still there but once converted at least 3 are missing...
Any idea?
Here is the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n45s25aeejl4dvb
I don't mind to go pro but if it's to get the same problem, no point...

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:17 pm   Post subject: Re: missing animation with ispring free

Please pay attention at the list of supported animations in iSpring:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/overview/animation_effects_support.html
There is a respective page for the slide transitions as well.

When creating a PPT on Mac using MS Office for Mac please resave it into the compatible PPT format with MS Office you are using on Windows computer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:15 am   Post subject: Re: missing animation with ispring free

Thanks for the reply Mikhail, after a couple of hours wondering about that, found out that the main problem was from a word (escalier), which instead of being called "rectangle 22:escaliers'' was just called "escaliers".

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 pm   Post subject: Re: missing animation with ispring free

Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to know that the problem has been finally resolved!

Profile profile test