Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:58 pm   Post subject: using output on ipad

I really like your product, and am planning on buying the suite.
However, I would like to have the capability to view this on an ipad.
1. Are there issues with converting the swf file that is generated with ispring to mp4 or html5.
2. Does ispring plan to expand or develop the product line so that it is ipad/iphone compatible.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 pm   Post subject: Re: using output on ipad

We don't have the product for HTML5 conversion, however we are working on it already. Thus, we are going to support mobile devices on iOS in future. Currently we have desktop solutions only.
As for mp4 conversion you can do it right from PowerPoint 2010. File -> Save & Send -> Create a Video. Also you can use a screen capture software. The best in class program is Camtasia Studio by TechSmith.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm   Post subject: Re: using output on ipad

That is good to know. Will the Ipad support come out with an version 6 upgrade or is it going to be version 7?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm   Post subject: Re: using output on ipad

It will not be implemented in one of the 6th versions for sure because this task is very complex to be solved so quickly. Probably it will be added as the option or product in iSpring 7 during next year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am   Post subject: Re: using output on ipad

Hi Mikhail,

This is a very interesting post because so many people are asking about running PowerPoint-based lessons on iPads and/or iPhones.

Just to make sure I didn't miss something, I experimented with the PPT-to-video feature and I can only convert to WMV. Is there another PPT 2010 capability that I need to download from Microsoft -- or would I need to convert to WMV, and then convert that WMV to MP4?

Thanks very much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: using output on ipad

You can make a video out of your PPT right in PowerPoint 2010. It was a new feature of it. Please read more here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/publish-your-slide-show-as-a-video-to-youtube-HA101730019.aspx?CTT=1
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/28056/convert-a-powerpoint-2010-presentation-to-video/
You can use any video converter and codec pack for conversion this WMV to MP4 video format. It shouldn't be a problem because there are lot of solutions and information in the web.

If you would like to participate in beta testing for our HTML5 converter please send your requests at our support email. We will be glad to offer you the new version as soon as its first beta is ready.

Profile profile test