Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:59 am   Post subject: Support for PowerPoint setting: link to last slide viewed

Does iSpring Suite (iSpring Pro) support the PowerPoint slide hyperlink option "Hyperlink to Last Slide Viewed"?

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 am   Post subject: Re: Support for PowerPoint setting: link to last slide viewed

I'm assuming it does. You probably need to use an "action" rather than a hyperlink. That's the way you do in 5.7.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Support for PowerPoint setting: link to last slide viewed

Oh yes, thanks, I'd forgotten about that in 5.7. I'd just got into the habit of using alternative layouts to avoid "last viewed" altogether.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Support for PowerPoint setting: link to last slide viewed

Yes, indeed, the action "Hyperlink to the last slide viewed" will be preserved in Flash.

By the way, you can enable iSpring "Resume from the last slide viewed" option in Publish menu --> Playback and Navigation tab --> Playback Options area. This way you'll be prompted to return to the last slide viewed in case your Flash movie is accidentally shut down.

Profile profile test