Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm   Post subject: Hyperlinks within Flash file not working

I have created a LMS course with ISpring Pro from a PowerPoint, which has several hyperlinks in it. After converting to a SCORM file and uploading it to our LMS, the hyperlinks do not work. The simply close out the course. Any ideas?

Thanks,

John Little

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks within Flash file not working

Is your LMS hosted in the Ethernet for your organizations? If answer is yes, hyperlinks will not work unless you adjust Adobe Flash Player local security settings.
Once you upload this course to the Internet based LMS, hyperlinks will work without an issue since Flash technology was developed especially for the Internet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks within Flash file not working

Thanks I also had this issue. When I worked with the published file to test no links worked, but I see now they work once uploaded.

Is there a way to have the links on slides open in a new window? There does not appear to be an option for that on PowerPoint naturally since it's not a web page. I saw the option for new window in the "Links" area for the iSpring tab but I was hoping to include links on the slides themselves without the possibility of people navigating away from the course.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks within Flash file not working

Nevermind :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2495

Profile profile test