Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 am   Post subject: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

I am using quizmaker. How to add superscript / subscript in the question and in answers. I could not find any way to change font. Any suggestion

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

It will be added in the next version of Quiz Maker as some other Rich Text Formatting options.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:30 am   Post subject: Re: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

Is this superscript/subscript unavailable for questions/answers in quizzes? I have iSpring 7 Quizmaker Version 7.0.0 Build 6624, which I believe is the most updated version of the software. I still can't seem to find out how to put in superscripts and subscripts in my questions/answers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 am   Post subject: Re: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

Thank you for the post!
If you would like you insert a superscript or subscript to a question in iSpring Quizmaker 7, please go Slide view-->Insert-->Equation-->type in the number-->Style-->select superscript or subscript for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/byk60aky3eax1xw/1.png?dl=0

Also you can try to use "charmap" on you computer to insert equations, subscripts or superscripts and other signs. You can go to "Start" and find it there. Once the necessary sign is chosen please "Select"--> Copy and insert it into your quiz

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

Thanks... Does this work for the feedback/answers as well?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Superscript / Subscript in question (quizmaker)

If you'd like to use the Subscripts and Superscripts in Feedback messages, please just copy the symbols form the Charmap on your computer.

Profile profile test