Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 pm   Post subject: Import video

I do not understand how I insert a video (. wmv) in my presentation. I choose to import video in the iSpring tab - then I select the correct video file - after that I select slide and then I click Open.
But when I publish the presentation, there is no movie there! What am I doing wrong? Do you have a manual or instructions on what to do? I've already read on your side how to do it, but it does not work.

No video is shown in the presentation.

Hope to get help quickly.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:26 am   Post subject: Re: Import video

Did you follow this guide. This is what I used and everything worked fine.
Replica Watches Replica Watch Swiss Watch Replicas Replica Watches Replica Watch
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs ... video.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Import video

Also please note that iSpring doesn't duplicate the PowerPoint option to insert video/audio to slides. With iSpring "Import Video" tool you can create Presenter Video (so-called video narration) for your slideshow which will be displayed in a separate window in Streamline and Advanced Glossy/Matte player templates.

so if you need to have a video clip on a slide, just use standard PowerPoint "Insert video from file" option.

Profile profile test