Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 pm   Post subject: HELP! I upgraded ipsring and I need to insert a video

Hi!
Can you please help me with this as soon as possible?
I have upgraded iSpring now because I got the idea that it would work better to import video to the presentation. I want a slide that only shows my video, nothing else. Not like a presenter or what you call it, it needs to be a larger window for the video. But I do not know how to do?
It does not work well with importing video via powerpoins "import video", it becomes very poor quality.

How do I do this?
Thought that version 6.0 would accomplish this ...

/ Jennifer

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: HELP! I upgraded ipsring and I need to insert a video

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for describing the situation.
Actually, iSpring software doesn't duplicate PowerPoint "Insert video" options. The Manage Narration tool allows to import/record audio narration and video narration (so-called Presenter video) only. Thus if you want a video on one of the slides, please use standard PowerPoint "Insert video from file" option.

Please consider that iSpring Pro allows to control the media content quality in the output Flash file. Please go to Publish menu --> Compression tab and move the slider towards 'High quality' for video.

If you still not satisfied with the video quality after conversion. Please send us the original video file and converted Flash movie (which shows how the video is converted) for research. I will be glad to help you with this issue.

Profile profile test